8-inch industrial-grade three-proof handheld GIS tablet TB8 with F9P cm-level positioning back clip
The TB8 adopts an 8-inch high-brightness, high-resolution display screen, which can be connected to a back clip with a small high-precision module. The industrial design is especially suitable for the collection of high-precision positioning data in the field environment. The device is equipped with front and rear dual cameras, light sensor, gravity sensor, gyroscope, compass, NFC, OTG and other sensors, which can collect on-site sound, light, electricity, location, altitude and other information in all directions.
1. 1.5m high-precision positioning: Up to 3 GNSS satellite systems (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, Beidou) can be received concurrently, and satellite-based augmentation systems are supported.
2. Ultra-high system configuration: using Qualcomm 8953 2.2GHz CPU processor, with Android 10.0 operating system.
3. Adopt eight-inch 1280*800 high-resolution screen, multi-point high-sensitivity touch capacitive screen, support glove touch mode, wet hand mode.
4. It supports flash, the first 8 million cameras and the rear 16 million cameras, and the fast focusing can easily cope with the collection of multimedia photo attributes.
5. Supports all Netcom 4G/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/NFC and other data transmission links, and supports dual sim cards and dual standby.
6. The waterproof and dustproof grade reaches IP67, and it is resistant to 1.2 meters drop.
7. The 9000mAh large-capacity battery can guarantee 12+ hours of use time for the device and easily cope with high-intensity work.
8. Built-in electronic compass, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, brightness sensor, gravity sensor, barometer, OTG and other sensors.
9. The ultra-thin body, with a thickness of 14mm, is equipped with an ergonomically designed wristband, and large-screen devices can also be easily grasped with one hand.
F9P cm-level positioning back clip
The TB8 tablet can be connected to a back clip with a small high-precision module, four-star and eight-frequency joint positioning, and the positioning accuracy reaches centimeter level.