1. The accuracy of the phase center reaches the sub-millimeter level, and the phase center has high stability and good repeatability
2. Using 3D choke coil design to achieve excellent multi-path suppression effect
3. The antenna has high gain at low elevation angles, and has strong tracking ability to low elevation angle satellites, ensuring that the number of available satellites in the system is sufficient
4. The low noise amplifier has high gain, and the cable length can be more than 100 meters.
5. Unique waterproof and dustproof design ensures that the core components are sealed and can work normally outdoors for many years
HIGH PHASE CENTER STABILITY
The unique 3D choke ring design of ensures an excellent multipath reduction performance across all GNSS frequency bands including L-Band. And the antenna features the Harxon patented multi-point feeding technology to achieve greater phase center stability and hence effectively improve measurement accuracy. It is ideal for applications of CORS stations, bridge and building deformation monitoring or geological monitoring due to its sub-millimeter phase center stability.
TRACKING IN CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENTS
The strong ability to receive low elevation signals with high gain and wide beam width makes an excellent choice for tracking visible satellites and provide stable and precision GNSS data under complex environments, such as obstructed environment of tree lines or construction.
STRONG ANTI-INTERFERENCE PERFORMANCE
The antenna LNA features an excellent out-of-band rejection performance, which can suppress the EMI, providing the stability and reliability of GNSS signals. Also it effectively avoids disconnection dangerous when receivers are being interfered by wireless communication systems, for example power grid, communication base station or radio modem applications.
MORE RUGGEDIZED FOR LONG LASTING DURABILITY
The cover is made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer(GFRP) material and is structurally strong and reliable. The newly designed choke rings are treated with a more robust double treatment for longer lasting durability in harsh environments. The IP67 ruggedized cover is also designed for added protection for inside antenna avoid from dust and water. The antenna MTBF is over 30000 hours, which ensures long-time outdoor operation in challenging environ- ments of high low temperature, high humidity and high salt fog.